Tiffany is a bright H.S. student in New York City who is committed to volunteering her skills and compassion for the sake of others. Fascinated by books and numbers as a child, Tiffany has become quite knowledgeable in her own right as she’s gotten older. She tutors younger kids with a desire to inspire them, while finding inspiration in their resilience and determination. She also volunteers at a medical clinic in her community where she sees people suffering from health issues; often related to unhealthy choices. Her observations and service have inspired her to embark upon a career where she can continue to help others. We are very proud to have awarded Tiffany the President’s Volunteer Service (Gold Level) Award for her service in 2022 and are confident that she will achieve her goals and that others will continue to benefit from her choices.
- Wish Granted: Juan and Yanise Meet the Team at the 76ers Game
- Above and Beyond – Community Service is Alive and Well in America
- Inspiration: Orlando United – mpfusa is proud to be the Fiscal Sponsor for this compassionate art project.
- President’s Lifetime Achievement Award Recipients
- Gold Level Recipient of the President’s Volunteer Service Award