Communities throughout the U.S. are effected by Thursday’s Supreme Court Decision on the 2010 Affordable Care Act. The limitation on expansion of Medicaid will make it difficult to achieve the administration’s goal of covering 30 million uninsured Americans and the political debate and rhetoric are likely to carry on through the November elections. Read the Kaiser Health News summary of the decision and its implications to learn more. www.kaiserhealthnews.org/Stories/2012/June/28/supreme-court-upholds-individual-mandate.aspx
- Wish Granted: Juan and Yanise Meet the Team at the 76ers Game
- Above and Beyond – Community Service is Alive and Well in America
- Inspiration: Orlando United – mpfusa is proud to be the Fiscal Sponsor for this compassionate art project.
- President’s Lifetime Achievement Award Recipients
- Gold Level Recipient of the President’s Volunteer Service Award