2013 marked the fourth consecutive year that The Madison-Marine-Homecrest Civic Association in Brooklyn, NY and the Mary Powell Foundation joined forces to sponsor the Mary Powell Community Service Award to Junior High School students who have demonstrated a commitment to community involvement. This year two recipients, one form Marine Park JHS and one from Cunningham JHS were recognized in June for their outstanding volunteerism and for setting an example for other students and citizens to follow.
- Wish Granted: Juan and Yanise Meet the Team at the 76ers Game
- Above and Beyond – Community Service is Alive and Well in America
- Inspiration: Orlando United – mpfusa is proud to be the Fiscal Sponsor for this compassionate art project.
- President’s Lifetime Achievement Award Recipients
- Gold Level Recipient of the President’s Volunteer Service Award